WHAT IS CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the most commonly found ingredient in the cannabis plant. CBD is a non-psychoactive, meaning it does not produce a “head high” on its own. CBD is also commonly used to reduce the psychoactive effects of THC.
CBD makes up about 40% of the cannabis plant.
WHAT ABOUT RESEARCH?
According to Harvard Health Publishing, CBD can be commonly used for anxiety, chronic and inflammatory pain. Many studies over the years have shown that CBD is a great tool to fight anxiety, depression, and stress.
HOW DOES CBD WORK?
CBD can be used in various forms, including: tinctures, capsules, flower, edibles, and more. CBD itself interacts with the body’s CB1 and CB2 receptors. The CB1 and CB2 receptors are mostly found within the central nervous system and peripheral nervous system.
HIGH CBD STRAINS
- Remedy - lemon, pine
- ACDC - citrus, spicy, sweet
- Ringo’s Gift - earthy, mint
- Harle-Tsu - sweet, earthy, pine, citrus
- Harlequin - herbal, pine, peppery
- Sweet and Sour Widow - sweet, sour onion
- Stephen Hawking Kush - woody, earth, berry, tea
- Sour Tsunami - diesel, sweet, sour
- Aliens on Moonshine - sweet, tropical
Molar mass: 314.464 g/mol
ChemSpider ID: 24547
PubChem CID: 644019