WHAT IS THC?
Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) was first isolated by an Israeli chemist named Raphael Mechoulam in 1964. THC can produce varying effects to different people - from elation and relaxation, to anxiety and hunger. One interesting fact about THC is that it is literally impossible to overdose on it. Also known as ∆-9-THC
WHAT ABOUT RESEARCH?
Research regarding THC has been going on for over forty (40) years.
HOW DOES THC WORK?
THC works by attaching to cannabinoid receptors in the central nervous system and the brain.
HIGH THC STRAINS
- Cookies Gelato - orange, earthy, mint
- Royal Gorilla - woody, pine, lemon
- Green Gelato - fruity, mint, spicy, cookie
- Hulkberry - sweet, sour, citrus
- Triple G - berry, candy, chocolate, spicy
- Liberty Haze - lime, pine
- Blueberry Cheese - cheesy, blueberry, creamy, sweet
- Godfather OG - earthy, grape, pine
Molar mass: 314.469 g·mol−1
PubChem ID: 16078